We have prepared Pokemon birthday invitations to use for your kid’s Pokemon-themed birthday party.
Pokemon is a popular anime loved by children. A Pokemon-themed birthday party is appropriate for both boys and girls.
It’s great if you can keep with the theme from the very start when sending out your invitations.
Free Pokemon Birthday Invitations
You are free to edit the Pokemon card invitation template that you have chosen from the options below.
Pikachu is the most popular Pokemon character but there are lots of lovable characters as well. If your child has a particular favorite Pokemon character, you can use that in the invitations.
We have made a variety of free printable Pokemon invitations in different colors and featuring different characters to suit your and your kid’s preferences.
Personalize the free Pokemon Invitation Template of your choice by pasting your kid’s photo in the space provided if any.
If you are going to send the invitation in person, it is up to you if you just want to write on the printable pokemon birthday invitations by hand or if you want to edit them on the computer using a photo editor.
But if you are going to send the invitations electronically, you have to use photo editing software to modify the invitations.
You can use free online editing software like Fotor to add text or photos to the printable pokemon invitations.
If you already have photo editing software installed on your computer like Photoshop, that would work too.
Hosting a Pokemon-Themed Kid Birthday Party
- Decorate the venue with Pokemon-Themed party banners, balloons, and other decorations.
- Serve Pokemon Cake. You can find someone to do a custom Pokemon cake for you. If this is not possible, you can use Pokemon cake toppers and figurines to decorate the cake.
- Use Pokemon table settings to complete the look.
- Prepare Pokemon-inspired birthday games. Instead of the traditional pin the tail on the donkey game, turn it to “Pin the tail on Pikachu”.
- Give out Pokemon party favors. Kids love party favors. You can buy Pokemon-themed party favors online.
Sending the Invitations
Here’s a guide to sending invitations to a kid’s birthday party.
- Send the invitations at least 3 weeks before the event.
- Traditionally, invitation cards are sent in person or by mail. But nowadays, you can simply email the invitation or send them via a messaging app.
- Specify in the invitations if the children need to dress up according to the theme or not.
- Avoid making other children feel left out (for example in school settings). If you have budget limitations and can’t invite all your kid’s classmates, then be discreet in sending out the invitations.
Other Birthday Theme Ideas
In choosing a birthday theme, you should consider the favorite things and activities of your little one.
If your kid is fond of animals, then you can have a barn-themed party. If they have a particular favorite superhero, you can use that as the birthday theme.
Here are some popular birthday theme ideas.
- Under the Sea
- Star Wars
An older kid may also have their own opinion on what the theme of the party should be. It is always a good idea to ask them.
For more birthday theme ideas, you can read our post 14 Incredible Birthday Party Ideas for a 10-Year-Old Boy of 2022.
What to write on a birthday invitation?
Here are some tips for writing a birthday invitation.
- Be sure to include the birthday celebrator’s name.
- Put the date, time, and venue of the party. You may also want to include a map for those who are not familiar with the venue.
- Be clear about who is being invited. Indicate if you expect the kid to be dropped off or if you will allow the parent to stay during the party. Usually, for parties of toddlers and preschoolers, parents are allowed to stay.
- Use words that relate to your theme if possible.
- List the contact information for RSVP.
- Include any special instructions such as the following:
- If you are having a themed party and you want the visitors to come in costume, be sure to mention it on the invitation.
- For a hobby party, ensure that guests know if they need to bring any tools and or materials.
Tips for a Successful Children’s Party
- Set the budget. Determine how much you are willing to spend for your kid’s party. All the other factors in planning the party will depend on how much you have allotted for the event.
- Decide on the number of kids to invite. This will depend on your budget and also how many kids you can handle at a party.
- Set the location. Again, this will depend on your budget and also the number of expected guests. If you have the space, a party at home would be the most practical thing to do. But this would also mean you have to do the bulk of the preparations like decorating the party venue and more.
- Send out the invitations in advance. This way you will know beforehand how many guests you are expecting.
- Plan some party activities to keep the kids entertained. If you have the budget for it, you can hire an entertainer so you don’t have to worry about it. Whether you are hiring an entertainer or doing it yourself, be sure that you don’t overwhelm the kids with too many activities. Two or three activities may be enough for a short party.
- Decide on whether you will prepare the food yourself or hire a catering company. This will depend on your budget and if you are willing to spend time preparing the party food. It is best to choose food that is not too messy especially if you are expecting little kids at your party.
We hope you liked the printable Pokemon invitations that we have prepared for you and the other birthday tips we have presented herein. If you want more birthday ideas, be sure to check out our articles below.