Happy 2nd Birthday Princess! It seems like yesterday that your tiny bundle of joy was born. Now she’s active and exploring her world.
Some people refer to this stage as the terrible twos because toddlers are exploring their environment and testing their boundaries. But this is a normal stage of development that every parent must anticipate and prepare for.
"This method really works! I tried it on my son Jesus and after just one week he went from waking up more than 5 times a night to waking up just once or twice. You are a lifesaver, Mary-Ann!" - Mirella
If you’re thinking about how to wish your baby a Happy Second Birthday, then you’ve to the right place.
We have compiled more than 50 Happy 2nd Birthday Wishes and Quotes for boys and girls below to help you express your feelings on this significant milestone.
We’ve included 2nd Birthday wishes from parents, grandparents, and uncles and aunts.
You can modify them to personalize your wishes or use them as inspiration in composing your own.
Happy Birthday Wishes for 2 year old from a Parent
- You’re growing up so fast. It seems like only yesterday when I held you in my arms for the first time. I wish you a happy birthday. May you have a bright future.
- Happy 2nd Birthday, princess! I know you’re growing up so fast, but in my heart, you will always be my little princess.
- Happy Birthday, my little princess! I wish you all the good and the best for you, and may you be very happy in the future. May the heavenly Father bless you more every day, and may you have much health and peace in life.
- The first time I saw you 2 years ago, with a round face and big cheeks, I thought you were the most beautiful thing in the world. It’s been 2 years, and time is going to be faster, but you’re still the coolest thing in the world. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday! You are everyone’s pride, and we will be there for you, always, in every moment. We love you. Congratulations!
- I wish I could fulfill all your wishes. I will always try to make you happy, not to let the world hurt you. Blow in these 2 candles, make a wish, and be happy forever. Happy birthday, baby!
- For this second birthday, I hope that joy always remains in your heart. Happy Birthday.
- Two years ago, a princess was born. A little queen grows today. Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl there is!
- Today you are 2 years old. Since you came into our lives you have brought us immense joy, a happiness that we cannot even describe. Happy birthday my little one.
- Today the most sparkling jewel of all is turning 2 years old. May life always light your way. Happy Birthday!
- From a fragile little baby to an active and playful toddler! Though your playful ways can sometimes tire me, my love would never change. You will always bring me joy. Happy Birthday 2 year old boy!
- You will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes. Happy 2nd Birthday my beautiful little daughter.
- Wishing you a day filled with fun and adventure! Happy 2nd daughter my dear daughter.
- Your smile makes our days brighter. I can’t believe it’s been two years since you into our lives. Happy Birthday, son.
- Two years ago, you arrived and changed our lives forever. Happy Birthday my baby. Mom and Dad will always love you.
- You are the source of our joy and strength. You gave new meaning to our lives. Happy 2nd Birthday my baby.
- Happy 2nd birthday, son. May God bless and protect you everyday.
- Happy 2nd birthday my little one. I’m praying for your bright future.
- To the one who brings us joy in this home, Happy 2nd Birthday!
- You’re two today, and your personality is already showing. I love you my baby. Happy Birthday!
- Happy 2nd Birthday! You might not remember this day but I just want to give you the very best birthday celebration.
- Happy Birthday! I’m looking forward to more adventures with you.
- My baby is turning two! My wish for you is that you grow up to be a happy and kind person. Happy Birthday!
- Happy second birthday my dear child. You don’t know how much you changed our lives. I love you so much.
- Happy Birthday my dearest. You make me so happy! I pray that God will bless you.
- Mommy loves you so much! Happy 2nd Birthday!
- Happy 2nd Birthday! I’m so grateful for having you in my life.
- My adorable baby is growing up so fast. I’m so happy to see you healthy and active. Happy 2nd Birthday my dear child.
- I thank God for giving you to me and always keeping you safe. Happy 2nd Birthday!
- You are a blessing to me. I promise to love and care for you always. Happy 2nd birthday my dear baby.
Happy Second Birthday Wishes from Aunt or Uncle
- Happy birthday my dear nephew! This is a magical day and full of surprises! You deserve all the good things. Enjoy it while you are still a child.
- Childhood is a beautiful and blessed stage where everything seems possible. Heroes, bandits, adventures, and discoveries. I want to give you my warmest wishes, accompanied by many hugs and kisses. Happy Birthday!
- My beloved niece! I can’t believe you are turning two! You are the sweetest thing ever! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to a sweet and cute boy! You’re so active and curious now, you must be making your mom and dad very tired. But I know that they are very happy and enjoying every moment with you.
- Happy birthday to my sweetest niece! I am sending you my warmest wishes and hugs to you on your second birthday.
- My cute little nephew is turning two! I hope you have fun today and enjoy the gifts you received. Happy Birthday!
- The last time I saw you, you were so tiny. I guess Auntie ought to visit you more often. Happy 2nd Birthday my adorable niece.
- My beautiful niece is having her 2nd birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. God bless you!
- I heard the cutest boy in town is having his second birthday. Happy Birthday my nephew.
- Happy 2nd Birthday! You’ll grow up to be beautiful, smart, and sassy like your Auntie. I love you baby.
Happy Birthday 2 Year Old Girl from Grandparents
- My sweet granddaughter is turning two! Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with laughter.
- Little princess is growing fast. Grandma can’t keep up with you anymore! Happy 2nd Birthday!
- Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious granddaughter!
- You’re in your terrible twos stage! I still find you adorable though. Happy second birthday granddaughter!
- Happy 2nd Birthday my cute granddaughter. Wishing you good health all the time.
Happy 2nd Birthday Quotes
- There is nothing in the world more beautiful than you,
neither sweeter nor more dear,
for your birth has been a dream come true,
And we promise to forever love and care for you.
- Happy 2nd Birthday to You!
My life changed because of you.
I’ll care for you and guide you as you grow.
Because my love for you overflows.
- Your laughter fills the house and our hearts with joy
We hope this day you will enjoy.
Happy second birthday our little one.
You surely won the hearts of everyone.
- You are curious. You are discovering a world!
and I will accompany you on that long road,
I’ll do my best to protect and guide you.
So you’ll have a bright future ahead of you.
- It’s a magical day for you
because you’re turning two.
It’s a magical day for me
Because you’re a blessing to me.
- My little baby,
You mean the world to me.
My wish for you as you turn two
Is that you have as much fun as we do.
- Sweet is your face and pure your heart.
I’ve always protected you from the very start
Happy birthday my sweetheart.
- Happy birthday my sweet baby!
You’re turning two and I hope you stay healthy.
You’re curiosity is growing and you’re ready to explore,
I’m blessed to have you and I couldn’t ask for more.
- Today you will eat cake, after blowing out the candles,
you will also have the gifts that your family brought you
because today is your birthday, and your turning two!
- Today you are two years old and I want to tell you I love you!
I can’t imagine a world without you.
- You might not remember this day
Or fully understand what I say
But I’ll still throw you a party
And try my best to make you happy.
We hope that we have helped you in creating birthday wishes for 2 years old. If you liked this article, be sure to check out our other posts below.