August 4 is considered Champagne’s birthday. According to legend, on this day in 1668, Father Pierre Pérignon, the housekeeper of the abbey of Hautevillers, located in the heart of Champagne, treated the brothers to a new drink filled with tiny bubbles of gas and topped with a foamy “crown.”
Happy Birthday Champagne
However, Pérignon was not at all the “father” of champagne. The first sparkling wine was produced commercially in the Languedoc around 1535. But winemakers from Limou cannot claim to have invented champagne, and the British are more convincing arguments in this regard.
However, many people have contributed to the development of its production technology. The same Perignon discovered the secrets of blending and invented the cork. In 1800, the apothecary François of Châlons conceived the modern bottle by calculating its shape, glass thickness and color.
A little later, Antoine Miller, who worked on the production of the widow of the winemaker Clicquot, developed the “remuage” technology, thanks to which the champagne became crystal clear.
And finally, the winemaker Victor Lambert developed 1874 a fermentation technology that turned tartaric acid into lactic acid. Thanks to this, but appeared, which soon became the most popular champagne.
Many people were involved in the process of creating this drink, which has become a symbol of celebrations. And on this holiday, we recommend uncorking a bottle of the official champagne of the French Government – Drappier.
Happy Birthday Champagne Toasts
Read toasts about Champagne for your Birthday on the thebirthdaybest.com website. Every day more than a hundred new toasts for birthdays and more. Only the newest and freshest toasts for all occasions.
- Today is your Birthday, and I hug you from the bottom of my heart! Cake, Champagne, bouquets, kisses, congratulations. Enjoy this unique day, don’t rush. Be lucky, happy and cheerful; happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday. We congratulate you from the bottom of our hearts! Let good luck fly to you with splashes of sparkling Champagne! Let the sorceress – happiness easily touch your hand and give you many bright and joyful days!
- Granddaughter, well, here you are and 20! Your round anniversary has come; when you sit down at the table together, You say: “Friend, pour me one!” And let the champagne river wash over a joyful day! And of course, be happy, My wonderful granddaughter!
- I raise a glass of Champagne for you, my dear; I will drink for our love; your character is not easy.
- Happy Birthday, I love you; I wish you all the best; I hug you lovingly! Be the same.
- You are beautiful, sweet, gentle and simple, Drunk only for a holiday only, infinitely young. Once again, dear, happy holiday; I sincerely congratulate you; I sincerely wish our love to last forever!
- And there is no better way to celebrate a birthday with Champagne that boils in your hands with impatience. Be a healthy, cheerful, kind fellow! I ask everyone to support me with a filled glass.
- I wish you the fulfillment of all your whims, And so that life is full of only pleasant surprises, So that today a sparkling river of Champagne, I prophesied for you, an ideal, rich man, To often have fun, punched at hee-hee, To give only “dredges” and French perfumes, More sex for you in the sea, on the beach, And so that a million lie behind the closet in a bag!
- I want to please everyone with congratulations Because I will pronounce it quickly. You, pour wine as soon as possible, So that life is always playful. And who pours Champagne? In life, he will beat all records. Live you, birthday boy, as you want, And do only what you can.
- What to wish a man in thirty years? Probably love for a long time And at forty – happiness, peace and prosperity, Return to children and work without a trace. And on your half-century anniversary, Pour yourself a glass of Champagne. And at sixty, and seventy, and beyond. Live in your family, not knowing falsehood!
- Be beautiful, like a diva, Like Champagne – playful, Like a cat – graceful, Like an era – grandiose, Like a dream – unique, Like a goddess, be loved. Be non-trivial in everything, Creative, sexy, attractive, desirable, Incomparable, long-awaited. Be gentle and romantic, Unrealistic, enchanting. May there be no problems in love, family, prosperity. You live to the fullest! Happy Birthday, girlfriend!
- My sister has a birthday, and I want to congratulate her first without a doubt. I wish you a flourishing life, luck and kindness, And I will drink a glass of Champagne with joy to the bottom.
- Happy Birthday, dear sister, May happiness always smile at you. Be loved and desired, May your life path is successful.
- To you, I raise my glass of Champagne. Happy Birthday, congratulations! You, sister, are my ideal!
- Let health splash in Champagne, Let all sorrows drown in wine, In this absurd world, the world of ladies. You and I met each other; problems surrounded us; they tied us with a strong thread. Let’sLet’s drink to that, my friend, So that our friends do not separate us.
- I know that gifts, cake, Champagne, smiles and new impressions are already waiting for you. Blow out the candles and smile – everything will come true!
- I raise a glass of dry white wine in your honor, girlfriends. For the heart, for the hard-working hands, I will drink everything to the drop, to the bottom! And I’ll drink Red for love For the friendship that has not cooled down over the years.
- Even if it was often not easy for us in life, Devotion saved us again and again. We will pour sweet Champagne For our simple, feminine happiness, Until old age, so that we do not know peace, And so that life beats with a joyful key!
- We received an order to congratulate Mom on her Birthday. We turn on Serduchka at full volume. And we will fill the container with Champagne. Come on; it’s still early! Stretch out in full your program. Dance energetically, deftly, Just don’t wake up with a tattoo!
Happy Birthday Champagne Images
It’s rich and, at the same time, an elegant bouquet will not leave anyone indifferent. Just do not buy chocolate or whipped cream for it; the perfect pair for such a sophisticated drink is red caviar.